Some Facts about the Upcoming Run

  • As of June 1st, 45 sponsors have donated $7,000.
  • Anticipated expenses for the event are near $9,000.
  • With sponsors “paying the freight”, at least 90% of registration fees will go to the Women’s Shelter, the other 10% to Blue Bayfield
  • Entry limited to 250 participants… REGISTER NOW!
  • Every participant will receive a gift package valued at $12 + other perks
  • 40+ Volunteers will be required for this event
  • Pre event coffee available
  • Post events “treats” available
  • Sign-in by 8:30 if you have pre registered
  • Every participant wears a bib with an “E” chip that records time.
  • Prize money for all run categories as part of Runpikers Series (Runners Choice)
  • Don’t be intimidated. This is both a competitive event and a fun run.
  • Staying over night on Saturday? Book now as rooms are filling up.
  • Your time and finishing position for runs is posted immediately upon completion of the run.  
  • While the walk, pole walking and para event are non competitive, it will be fun to see how long it takes to complete your distance.  

 

craig sinclair

Craig Design, Goderich, ON, , Canada